At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, our Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure attorneys work tirelessly to help homeowners protect their rights and save their property. As these cases are fast-moving, it is crucial that you act quickly to explore every available option. If you have questions about mortgage and lien foreclosures, we are here to help. Contact us today to schedule your confidential consultation with a Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure lawyer.
An Overview of Our Mortgage and Lien Foreclosure Services in Florida
Are you a homeowner or property owner facing a mortgage foreclosure or lien foreclosure in Florida? If so, it is normal to feel confused and even overwhelmed. It is imperative that you take immediate action to protect your legal rights. You may have options available to stop the foreclosure process. Our South Florida commercial litigation attorneys handle the full range of foreclosure cases. Services we provide to residential and commercial property owners include:
- Foreclosure Defense: Depending on the specific circumstances that you are facing, there may still be several mortgage/lien foreclosure defense options available. These are highly time-sensitive cases. You do not want to miss your opportunity to explore and raise every possible defense. Contact our Florida mortgage foreclosure and lien foreclosure lawyer today.
- Loan Modification: A loan modification is a change to the terms of the underlying agreement. In some circumstances, you may be able to get a loan modification that enables you to stop the foreclosure process. Our Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure lawyers help our clients with loan modifications.
- Borrower’s Rights: Mortgage companies, lenders, and debt collectors have certain legal responsibilities under federal and state law—particularly when they are foreclosing on a home or attempting to enforce a lien against real property. If your rights as a borrower were violated, we are ready to fight aggressively to get justice. Contact our Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure lawyers for immediate help with your case.
How Our South Florida Mortgage Foreclosure Lawyers Can Help
There are few things more stressful than facing a mortgage foreclosure. At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, we help residential homeowners and commercial property owners protect their rights and interests. Among other things, our Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure attorneys will:
- Conduct a thorough review and evaluation of your case;
- Explain your rights, responsibilities, and legal options;
- Gather relevant documentation, financial records, and other information;
- Help you identify any defenses any mortgage/lien foreclosure;
- Advocate for you in settlement negotiations with mortgage company, lender, or creditor; and
- Take aggressive legal action to protect your property rights and financial interests.
Contact Our Florida Mortgage and Lien Foreclosure Attorneys Today
At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, our Florida mortgage and lien foreclosure lawyers provide results-focused legal advocacy. Our commercial litigation team will protect your legal rights and financial interests. Give us a call now or connect with us online to set up your fully confidential case evaluation. We handle mortgage and lien foreclosure cases throughout all of Florida.