At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, our Florida construction litigation attorneys are skilled, experienced advocates for justice. We help businesses and property owners navigate complex construction disputes—with a focus on ensuring that their rights and interests are protected. If you have any questions about construction litigation, our business litigation team is here to help. To set up a fully confidential case evaluation with a Florida construction litigation lawyer, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Construction Litigation Cases in Florida
Construction is one of the most important industries in Florida. According to Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), construction adds nearly $60 billion to the state’s GDP annually. Construction is also a complex industry. Disputes can arise for a wide range of different reasons. Our commercial litigation law firm provides full-service representation in construction law cases in Florida. Along with other legal matters, our Florida construction litigation attorneys have the skills and experience to assist you with:
- Construction Defect Claims: A contractor or construction company may be legally liable for damages caused by a construction defect. Florida law requires property owners and other affected parties to file proper notice of defect to relevant times in a timely manner (Florida Statutes Chapter 558). Our Florida construction litigation lawyers handle all types of construction defect claims.
- Construction Liens: A contractor may be entitled to obtain a construction lien against a property if they are not properly paid for materials or services. While a construction lien is one of the most powerful debt collections tools in Florida, there are complex rules and procedures in place that must be followed to get one.
- Breach of Contract Claims: Contracts are at the basis of most commercial relationships in the construction industry. Our top-rated Florida construction law attorneys have extensive experience representing businesses and property owners in breach of contract claims, including in payment disputes.
- Construction Delays and Extra Work: In some cases, construction disputes can arise over project delays and/or additional work requests or requirements. Our South Florida construction litigation lawyers will protect your rights.
- Malpractice Claims: Some professionals in the construction industry—including architects—may be held legally liable for damages caused by professional malpractice. Our Florida construction law attorneys help our clients navigate malpractice cases.
How Our Florida Construction Litigation Attorneys Can Help
Construction litigation is complex. At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, we have a deep understanding of the construction laws in Florida. Our firm will help you navigate every step of the legal process. Among other things, our Florida construction litigation lawyers are prepared to:
- Answer questions and explain your rights/responsibilities under Florida construction law;
- Investigate the disputes—gathering the documents, records, and evidence you need; and
- Develop a customized legal strategy designed to help you get the best outcome.
Contact Our Florida Construction Litigation Lawyers Today
At Bernheim Kelley Battista & Bliss, LLC, our Florida construction litigation attorneys provide personalized, results-oriented legal representation to each and every client. If you have any questions about your rights or responsibilities, our legal team can help. Contact us today for a strictly confidential initial consultation. We handle construction litigation cases throughout Florida.