Chairperson of the First Party Property and Casualty Department
Robin A. Rios, Esq.
Robin Rios is the First Party Property & Casualty Department Chairperson and manages the firm’s Starke, FL office serving the greater Gainesville and Jacksonville, FL areas where he represents homeowners on homeowner’s insurance claims and injured clients on personal injury claims.
From the start, Mr. Rios has focused his entire career on fighting for homeowners whose lives have been upended due to property damage and personal injury clients who have suffered life changing injuries in courtrooms all over the state of Florida. From car accidents and slip and falls to hurricane and plumbing damage claims and everything in between, Mr. Rios has helped his clients achieve tremendous results due to his passion for representing the little guy against big insurance corporations and is truly a man of the people. Mr. Rios has dedicated his career to fighting for individuals and families who have been injured due to the negligence of others or who have suffered property damage to their residence or place of business.
Mr. Rios prides himself on his hands-on approach with clients and strives to provide the most personal and dedicated representation possible and is always only a phone call, e-mail, or text message away when his clients need him. This approach, along with his attention to detail and aggressive approach to litigating his client’s cases has allowed him to maximize compensation for his clients. Mr. Rios also is bilingual as he speaks and writes Spanish fluently and is happy to be of service to his Spanish speaking clients.
When he is not zealously advocating on behalf of his clients in the courtroom, Mr. Rios enjoys spending time in the woods and waters of North Central Florida and is an avid outdoorsman. As a proud father and husband, Mr. Rios prides himself on serving the community that he and his family call home and strives to provide his community with the best legal representation possible.
Some of Attorney Rios’ Results
- $494K Settlement for a Commercial Shopping Center Hurricane Insurance Claim in NE FL
- $2.4 Million recovery for a motorcyclist injured by a motor vehicle
- $1 Million recovery for client injured in an automobile accident
- $130K recovery for vandalism homeowners insurance claim after initial pre-suit offer of $65K
- Hurricane & Windstorm Claims
- Plumbing Claims
- Water Damage Claims
- Fire & Smoke Damage Claims
- Flood Claims
- Hail Damage Claims
- Mold Damage Claims
- Sinkhole Claims
- Theft & Vandalism Claims
- Tornado Claims
- Car Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Trucking & Commercial Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motor Cycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip & Falls
- Premises Liability
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
Education & Honors
- Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL (J.D. 2017) (ILSA Journal of International & Comparative Law Bilingual Formatting Editor, Law Merit Scholarship Dean’s List)
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL (B.A., Political Science, 2013) (Martin Luther King Award Scholarship Recipient)
- Florida Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association