Rebekah Molasky, Esq.
Rebekah Molasky is an Associate Attorney based out of the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office and Chair of the BK Law Clerk Program. She practices in the areas of commercial/business litigation, general civil litigation, personal injury and first party insurance claims.
She has a demonstrated passion for helping individuals and small businesses in need of representation against large corporations and insurance companies. Rebekah’s hands-on and dedicated approach has allowed her to obtain numerous favorable results for her clients.
Rebekah is devoted to helping her clients through some of their most challenging times. She understands that litigation can be a stressful process, and prides herself on being there for her clients every step of the way.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
Memberships and Leadership
- Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus At-Large Director
- American Association For Justice
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Women Lawyers Association
- University of Miami School of Law Young Alumni Committee
Education & Honors:
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D. 2020) (Dean’s Scholarship Recipient; Dean’s Certificate of Achievement, Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program; President, Cardozo Jewish Legal Society)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (B.A., Political Science 2017) (Executive Dean’s List; Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Fraternity; Student Senator; President, Students Supporting Israel; President, Political Science Club)
- First-Party Insurance Claims
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims
- Assignment of Benefits Claims
- Other Civil Litigation