Rebekah Molasky, Esq.
Rebekah Molasky is an Associate Attorney at the firm’s Fort Lauderdale office where she practices first party litigation and personal injury law. Ms. Molasky has focused her career on advocating for homeowners who have suffered property damage and those who have been severely injured due to the negligence of others. Ms. Molasky also dedicates her practice to advocating on behalf of emergency mitigation service providers to ensure they get paid for their hard work. Ms. Molasky has a demonstrated passion for helping those in need of representation against big corporations and insurance companies.
Ms. Molasky’s favorite part of her job is being able to communicate with her clients and help them through some of their most challenging times. Ms. Molasky understands that litigation can be a stressful process, and prides herself on being there for her clients every step of the way.”
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association For Justice
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Broward County Women Lawyers Association
Education & Honors:
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, FL (J.D. 2020)
(Dean’s Scholarship Recipient; Dean’s Certificate of Achievement, Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program; President, Cardozo Jewish Legal Society)
- Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (B.A., Political Science 2017)
(Executive Dean’s List; Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Fraternity; Student Senator; President, Students Supporting Israel; President, Political Science Club)
- First and Third Party Property Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Assignment of Benefit Claims